Application for admission into the Course begins with the official notification issued by the Principal. The form for admission can be obtained from the College office on payment of the prescribed fee and the intending candidates are required to submit the filled in forms within a prescribed time limit. The final selection of candidates is done on the basis of interview held by the Selection Board of the College after careful scrutiny of the B.A./B.Sc. Degree mark sheets of the prospective candidates. The minimum requirement is 45% in the aggregate from any recognized university. The list of selected candidates, displayed on the college notice board, will go through the routine admission formalities within a given time frame.
Every candidate seeking admission to the examination for the Degree of Bachelor of Education shall satisfy the following conditions :-
- He /she must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree (Pass) of the University or have passed an examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
- He/ she must have after passing the above degree examination, pursued the regular course of study, herein after prescribed; for not less than one academic year in a recognized institution, attending at least three-fourths of the lectures delivered and satisfactorily completing all the required practical work and at least 20 practice lessons in each of the special teaching subjects in the prescribed manner. Provided further that candidate shall offer a teaching subject under the Science, Mathematics, Social Science subjects only if he had studied it upto the first degree level.
Candidates are required to produce the following documents at the time of interview and admission.
- Original mark sheets of certificate and degree examinations.
- Original certificates of Bachelor Degree and subsequent examinations passed.
- Two copies of passport size photographs of the candidate.